Interest-rate swap trading platform trueEx has been expanded to support market activity during London trading hours.
In response to client demand from both London and the US, the swap execution facility (SEF) now provides users in Europe access to the same currencies, products and features as counterparts in North America.
In December last year, trueEX CEO Sunil Hirani spoke to WatersTechnology about its partnership with JPMorgan and RBS as part of the launch of trueFIX, a real-time, automated execution and processing solution for US dollar, Euro and UK sterling swaps.
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'