Outsourcing, once regarded with suspicion, is being adopted with renewed vigor by asset management firms seeking a viable and cost-effective alternative, says Miller, and he believes the trend will continue.
"We've seen this not only in our business, but also in many other industries, in which nobody would have ever dreamed of outsourcing secure client data just five, six or seven years ago," he says. "Now we have over 500,000 users that are doing just that."
Financial savings represent perh
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams