As the final keynote speaker at Waters' first event dedicated to cyber security and risk management, Jacobs brought a unique perspective to the briefing—but like many of the CISOs and other security professionals who spoke before him, he emphasized the need to collaborate both before disruptive cyber events take place, as well as after they are detected.
"The threats are real and if we fail, we're going to find ourselves too far behind our adversaries to catch up," Jacobs told the gathering.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy