The update, which the firm calls the largest in the product's two-year existence, includes a customizable dashboard interface, repair and resolution tool, hyperlink-enabled visualization, and predictive search capabilities by either account number or portfolio name.
"Many tools force you to use their own menu. We found some users just wanted to do reports and metrics; others are looking at processing, whether confirmations have come in yet, or to handle exceptions. So we wanted to make it custo
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership