The update, which the firm calls the largest in the product's two-year existence, includes a customizable dashboard interface, repair and resolution tool, hyperlink-enabled visualization, and predictive search capabilities by either account number or portfolio name.
"Many tools force you to use their own menu. We found some users just wanted to do reports and metrics; others are looking at processing, whether confirmations have come in yet, or to handle exceptions. So we wanted to make it custo
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act