The relationship between the buy side and their sell-side prime services providers is tightening, though as Waters reported in November, not always without growing pains, with firms readying for a new swaps central counterparty (CCP) clearing framework.
Speaking at Waters USA last week, a panel of executives agreed that the future ecosystem isn't impossibly complicated; it just compresses the complication and presents it earlier, requiring both new tools and new scale.
Neil Monaghan, the panel's
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv