The platform, run through Bloomberg's STP LLC subsidiary, is aimed at shortening settlement cycles—T+2 has been a priority in the US for years—by providing an alternative service for confirm matching besides the industry-standard offering at the Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC).
CMS, which will directly integrate with Bloomberg Professional, includes an open architecture for central and local matching; standard communication protocols, message and file transfer protocols, software
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming