UK-based open-source analytics and risk management software provider OpenGamma is leveraging a new round of financing completed earlier this month to speed development of a hosted data service for direct feeds of over-the-counter pricing data from interdealer brokers Tullett Prebon and Icap, and a simplified user interface for firms to customize its platform for specific needs, as the vendor seeks to expand its potential client base beyond sophisticated, quantitative hedge funds.
The vendor rais
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit