The financial services division of fiber network provider Level 3 Communications is reorganizing its sales structure to reflect the integration of telecommunications company Global Crossing—which Level 3 acquired last October for $1.9 billion—and enable the vendor to provide new service packages for latency-sensitive traders and other enterprise applications, created as a result of the integration.
Level 3 will continue to offer its low-latency networks to high-frequency traders, but is also rol
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act