Scouse set up TJS Data in July after leaving former employer Morningstar last November, and is already helping three unnamed clients to build out new data services, ahead of launching the company's website, which is still in development.
At Morningstar, Scouse was senior international salesperson following the Chicago-based data and investment research provider's acquisition of Tenfore Systems in 2008, where Scouse spent 10 years, including as international business director. Before joining Tenf
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech