Of the remaining five percent that had experience of Big Data initiatives, half─mostly banks and hedge funds─have already invested in projects, and half either already employ or plan to hire a data scientist within the next 24 months.
However, the research predicts that financial firms will become more comfortable with Big Data strategies as more use cases emerge, such as greater use for client retention, compliance support, enterprise risk management and governance, compared to the industry's c
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II