Prior to Chmiel’s appointment, RS Metrics did not have a CEO and was run by president and co-founder Tom Diamond. However, the vendor “wanted someone who had experience in selling and marketing to Wall Street firms, and that’s what I’ve done,” Chmiel says. “Technically, I was head of sales at OneMarketData, but really I was chief operating officer and head of sales rolled into one.”
RS Metrics provides proprietary quantitative analysis of high-resolution geospatial imagery—largely, though not ex
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act