The vendor has taken space in a serviced office center at 1 Ropemaker Street in London, where Empirasign already employs a quality assurance professional who relocated from its New York office, and plans to hire a salesperson and developers as soon as possible to support local clients.
Empirasign founder and president Adam Murphy says the vendor has supported clients in London and provided local datasets to clients in London since 2012, and that the UK─and to a smaller extent, continental Europe
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers