Deutsche Bank has opened an innovation lab in New York, which is the German bank’s fourth globally.
The lab will be located in the Fulton Center in lower Manhattan and explore technologies such as artificial intelligence, cloud technology and cybersecurity.
Deutsche Bank currently operates labs in Silicon Valley, Berlin and London, all of which have three principal goals, according to a release by the bank: help the firm analyze and implement new technology, create a culture of innovation and add to the bank’s digital strategy.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership