Officials at Alliance Capital Management L.P.--a committed user of Teknekron Software Systems Inc.'s market data distribution platform--were pleased by Reuters Holdings PLC's acquisition of the systems integrator late last year, but remain wary of the deal's potential consequences. Meanwhile, technology officials and others at Fidelity Investment Services Inc. are keeping mum as to the future of their years-old relationship with Teknekron.
The purchase, for a hefty $125 million, has sent a
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain