Executives at Dow Jones & Co. and Thomson Financial Services Inc.'s First Call Corp. have finally emerged from talks about fostering an expanded relationship--talks, which, according to a First Call official, lasted the better part of a year. However, officials at both vendors remain very tight-lipped when it comes to specifying the future projects they may undertake.
The first announced collaboration has First Call contributing corporate earnings estimates to Dow Jones' Professional Investor
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground