In the two months since Merrill Lynch's landmark acquisition of Mercury Asset Management, the two firms still have yet to form a joint technology strategy. It was only this month that the information technology staffs for each partner in the merger had begun comparing their respective infrastructures, and executives from each company are not yet prepared to release a schedule for a system consolidation.
"We are only beginning to look at the combined systems," says a senior Merrill Lynch
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain