In the two months since Merrill Lynch's landmark acquisition of Mercury Asset Management, the two firms still have yet to form a joint technology strategy. It was only this month that the information technology staffs for each partner in the merger had begun comparing their respective infrastructures, and executives from each company are not yet prepared to release a schedule for a system consolidation.
"We are only beginning to look at the combined systems," says a senior Merrill Lynch techn
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution