Primark, which acquired UK equities vendor ICV last year, is taking further steps to integrate the company with Datastream, its other UK-based company. The two vendors, which already are run by the same chairman and chief executive, now have the same senior management team.
But an actual merger of ICV and Datastream is not likely in the foreseeable future because of legal and tax considerations. Meanwhile, the two vendors are gearing up announce an integrated offering for the UK equities
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground