Thomson Corp.'s American Banker-Bond Buyer (AB-BB) subsidiary boosted its presence in the mortgage-backed securities data marketplace with the acquisition of Trepp Information Services Inc. and its Trepp Pricing Services Inc. unit. The purchase is a logical step for AB-BB, which already worked with Trepp to deliver collateralized mortgage obligation (CMO) and real estate mortgage investment conduit (REMIC) prices under a 1987 agreement.
Prior to the acquisition, AB-BB was the leading redistri
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming