Canadian exchange operator TMX Group will invest in additional infrastructure to expand the coverage of its existing low-latency connectivity network, after acquiring European low-latency network provider Atrium Network—which has since been rebranded as TMX Atrium—for an undisclosed sum last week.
TMX Atrium will operate as part of TMX Datalinx—TMX Group’s information services division—and will support the growth of the exchange operator’s own ultra-low latency network, TMXnet GTA (Greater Toron
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won