IBM's recent announcement that it will acquire Algorithmics in a deal worth hundreds of millions of dollars shows that the company is gearing up for a big push into risk management. James Rundle reports on the creation of a potential juggernaut.
It's fair to say that many people were stunned when IBM announced it would be buying Algorithmics. It represents a declaration of intent, in many ways, by the computing giant with regards its approach to financial services, particularly given its prior a
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy