NetScout Systems, a Westford, Mass.-based provider of network and data packet monitoring technology, has acquired network monitoring and test automation solutions provider OnPath Technologies for an undisclosed sum, to provide a broader portfolio of products that offers more value to clients, accelerate time-to-market for solutions, and expand NetScout's market position, officials say.
NetScout will integrate OnPath's network monitoring switch and system management tools into its nGenius Packet Flow Switch family of products, and leverage the technology to create modular, chassis-based switching products with support for 40 Gigabit and 100 Gigabit Ethernet, with the first round of integrated products expected in the first quarter of next year. NetScout will operate OnPath's test automation business as a new division. Officials say staff and products "will remain largely unchanged."
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit