The sale had been rumored for some time among vendor communities and private equity circles, with trade press reports surfacing at the end of last year. Eze Castle and RealTick will combine to form the Eze Software Group, and will complete the acquisition of Tradar upon ConvergEx closing the deal with TPG.
"We believe, based on market conditions and the opportunities presented to us, that our best option was to break the company into two pieces─the execution business and the software businesses
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground