Low-latency event data provider Selerity last month completed a Series B round of investment from new and existing shareholders, to fund the hire of engineering, event analyst, sales and marketing staff, which will accelerate the development and rollout of its new Selerity Alerts real-time intelligence platform.
The vendor's new shareholders include former Cadis chairman Emanuel Mond, who also joins Selerity's board of directors; former Thomson Reuters chief executive Tom Glocer; former Thomson
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit