London-based SmartStream Technologies, a provider of financial transaction management technology and services, and Pretoria-based Trustlink, have agreed an alliance that will see Trustlink distribute SmartStream’s Reconciliations and Cash & Liquidity Management platforms to sub-Saharan Africa-based institutions.
Trustlink, which provides straight-through processing, business to business, and enterprise application integration technology to help firms improve cost-efficiency and increase their operational reliability, will work with SmartStream to help identify potential clients across the region and promote its product suite supporting middle- and back-office functions.
SmartStream has won the best buy-side reconciliation platform/service category in the Buy-Side Technology Awards for each of the last three years, in addition to its win in the best overall buy-side product category in 2011.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act