Chelmsford, MA-based data management software developer Datawatch plans to extend the capabilities of Swedish visual data analytics provider Panopticon's real-time visualization tools beyond structured data to unstructured and semi-structured data, after acquiring the vendor in a deal worth approximately $31.4 million.
Under the deal, which remains subject to approval stockholders, Datawatch will integrate Panopticon's real-time visualization software into its Datawatch Information Optimization
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won