Derivative Path, a Walnut Creek, Calif.-based startup provider of automated trading technologies for the over-the-counter derivatives markets, has incorporated Vancouver, Canada-based OTC derivatives pricing and risk management vendor Fincad's analytics platform into its upcoming outsourced technology platform for structuring and executing hedges, as well as for regulatory reporting, risk management and accounting support.
Officials say incorporating Fincad's analytics will allow Derivative Path to provide clients with advice and trade valuations based on accurate, real-time analytics, and to utilize Fincad's cross-asset platform to expand into new asset classes.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act