Having created the tool at the beginning of the year to provide traders, analysts, risk managers, and valuations professionals with a means to easily and consistently analyze data from trade repositories, Financial Machineries' parent company Ballbrick approached Cordatum about how to best bring GTR Analytics to market and distribute it to buy-side and sell-side financial institutions, says Cordatum co-founder Philip Winstone.
GTR Analytics compiles derivatives trade repository data from the maj
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit