DataArt managing director Alexei Miller says that the purchase will help the software developer to expand into Latin America, as AW Systems has a strong presence in Argentina. As a result of the deal, DataArt will open a development center in Buenos Aires in the next few months, he says.
"AW Systems has worked with consultants from Argentina for a long, long time and they know how to operate there, as well as how attract good talent," Miller says, adding that Argentina was strategic for the firm
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent