Thomson Reuters has already integrated Eikon Messenger with Markit's Federated Chat platform, which allows any instant messaging or communication platform based on XMPP (Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol) or SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) to interoperate─or "federate"─with one another, enabling organizations to exchange messages, transfer files and participate in one-to-one and multi-party chats sessions, regardless of the platform they use for their own communications.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II