It would seem strange to introduce Arcesium—the new technology company formed this week by Blackstone and DE Shaw—by first talking about one of these firms' arch rivals, Chicago-based Citadel.
When Ken Griffin's tech team announced it would begin commoditizing its execution and order management technology around two years ago, it represented a major marker in the space.
Until then, and still today, the traditional thinking about leading hedge funds and proprietary systems usually goes in two par
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy