A spokesperson says it is too early to say how the vendor will combine datasets and product lines. However, McGraw-Hill has confirmed that the combined business will be led by SNL chief executive Mike Chinn, who becomes president of S&P Capital IQ/SNL Financial, effective immediately.
Prior to the acquisition, Chinn spent 21 years at SNL Financial, serving as CEO since 2010, and as president for 10 years before that, having started as an analyst at the company in 1994.
The combination of S&P Cap
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit