James Blackburn, global head of sell-side equities product marketing at Fidessa, says the program helps solves the vendor's problem of wanting to add value to its customer's day-to-day activities without having to embark on "ambitious" internal builds.
"News aggregation, structured and unstructured news and data...that's something that really excites us. We knew that we weren't in the position to build some of these exciting new applications, but we thought that by bringing both sides together w
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit