Woodseer uses an algorithm—overseen by Investment Tools’ analysts—to analyze predictable patterns to forecast elements such as payment amount, date and dividend type, based on EDI’s corporate actions database.
Woodseer updates the data daily, and can provide the data broken down by region, country or index, via an API, flat file download, or secure website.
Officials say the service can be used to support activities such as stock selection, income planning, option pricing and dividend capture.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders