The deal—announced in early February for an undisclosed sum, along with that of client data and documentation utility Clarient Global, which Thomson Reuters acquired at the same time from DTCC and its partner banks—has seen Avox employees transfer to Thomson Reuters, which has also rebranded the Avox and Clarient websites.
The acquisition makes Thomson Reuters “the leading provider of entity and counterparty data in the marketplace today. Its referential content will further help to power Thoms
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit