BCD provides pricing and analytics covering more than 1.25 million US muni bonds every day, plus more than eight years of end-of-day historical data.
“As our clients seek more alternatives in pricing sources, we are glad to continue providing additional high quality evaluated pricing options like Best Credit Data. Their 100 percent coverage of the muni bond market is important to our clients,” says Mark Bradford, vice president of client service at Investortools, in a statement.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Thomson Reuters Unveils Mifid II Reference Data Suite