EJV Partners L.P. is finally delivering on its promise to unbundle its fixed-income descriptive and pricing data from the UniVu analytics platform to which it had been wed. The EJV is holding data redistribution talks with a number of other market data vendors--a process that is forcing the EJV to decide whether it is primarily a platform or an information vendor.
Three months after Liberty Brokerage Inc. signed on as its seventh and managing partner, the EJV is close to a deal with a vendor
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming