Thomson Financial Services has named David Flaschen, an executive with a marketing and technology background, as president and chief executive officer, to replace Mason Slaine who resigned last summer and left the company at year-end 1996.
Flaschen's marketing background reflects TFS's bottom-line emphasis. Previously he was chairman and chief executive officer of Donnelly Marketing, a direct mail marketing company. Before that Flaschen was president and chief operating officer of AC Nielsen,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain