EJV Partners L.P. parted company with its sales chief two weeks ago. At the same time, the vendor laid off 19 employees. The upheaval comes as the EJV pushes for more sales and less development--in response, sources say, to partners' increasing impatience to see revenue results.
However, EJV president Bruce Peterson now says that product development is still incomplete. "We have had to do more data and valuation development than we had originally anticipated," he says.
The layoffs, accounting
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground