PRINCETON, N.J.-- Merrill Lynch Asset Management has hired Sean Kelley, until last month a managing director for information technology at Morgan Stanley Asset Management, as its chief technology officer.
A Merrill spokeswoman confirms Kelley is due to begin at MLAM on April 1 and will be one of two executives reporting to Rod Steel, head of technology for the Asset Management Group at Merrill Lynch. The other is Kryss Brady, head of technology for Merrill Lynch Mercury Asset Management in
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain