ADVENT Software Inc.'s sales department has undergone a series of major changes in recent weeks, as a number of top staffers have come and gone and the vendor continues to wrestle with key strategic marketing issues.
Advent has hired Dun & Bradstreet Corp.'s Peter Caswell, naming him vice president of sales and professional services. Meanwhile, longtime Advent vice president of eastern sales Lisa Church was reassigned to handle high-end sales. Departing the vendor are senior sales executives
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy