With the emergence of a plan to bring the EJV Partners L.P. under the management control of a new Liberty Brokerage Inc. subsidiary (IMT, July 9), the EJV has begun an internal management restructuring. Thus far, the reorganization includes the repositioning of several top executives and the establishment of a list of 14 staff members slated to be laid off.
While EJV officials decline to comment, sources say that the full extent of the internal reorganization will not be known until nearer
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground