Over the past few months, the EJV Partners L.P. has endured all manner of change and ferment -- from senior-staff departures to double-digit lay-offs to repeated strategic reversals to the appearance on the scene of a would-be seventh partner. Now, however, details have emerged as to exactly what lies behind all this activity, and just how tightly the six partners are squeezing the struggling joint venture.
Sources close to the EJV say that the most drastic measure taken was the refusal of Fi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II