Russ Warner, vice president of marketing of Marketview Software Inc., has left the company to join Market Vision Corp. Warner, a key Marketview executive, will take on the role of vice president of sales for Market Vision's Midwest region.
Market Vision, owned by Liberty Brokerage Inc., is a provider of UNIX-based trader workstation software. The company provides software for display and manipulation of market data provided by Liberty, Telerate Systems Inc., McGraw-Hill Inc.'s S&P ComStock an
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won