LONDON--The chief executive-designate of Reuters, Tom Glocer, has started a clearout of Reuters’ "Old Guard" of employees, laying off more than 50 senior executives and a few hundred middle-ranking staff worldwide.
The redundancy process started worldwide last week, although it is being tightly managed, according to Reuters officials, and the names are not being revealed. An internal memo offered very little information, apart from saying that the layoffs would take place over the next few m
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act