Reuters Holdings PLC announced a management restructuring Sept. 20 that discontinues the company's policy of splitting management of its real-time and historical information services and trading room systems products.
By merging the groups and dividing management by product development and marketing functions, the move aims to encourage integration of these product lines, which increasingly find themselves stepping on each other's toes. And, with slower revenue growth predicted for the secon
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won