Trading Cross Connects (TXC), a technology hosting provider and incubator for high-frequency trading firms, has hired Atrey Parikh to oversee development, implementation, and support of its network infrastructure.
Parikh reports to TXC chief information officer Gray Lorig, and is based in the firm's Jersey City office.
He joins TXC from Morgan Stanley, where he served as a senior network engineer developing enterprise network services for that firm's institutional securities, global wealth man
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership