Amy Dannin recently joined Dow Jones as vice president of product development for the vendor's Financial Markets unit. She was previously vice president of product management for private client services at consultancy McLagan Partners, prior to which she held various product management and marketing and relationship management roles at Reuters. In her new role, Dannin reports to Financial Markets group president Joe Lanza.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit