Former Instinet co-chief executive Alex Goor last week joined Interactive Data as chief information officer, responsible for the vendor's technology infrastructure and data products, and reporting to new chairman, president and chief executive Mason Slaine. While at Instinet, Goor also served as CIO and president of its Inet ATS, and is currently a director of fixed income broker BondDesk Group. Before joining Instinet, Goor was chief strategy officer of Datek Online Holdings Corp.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling