The new product manager comes with past experience in fund products at JPMorgan and State Street.
Pittsburgh, Penn.-based data management solutions provider Confluence has announced the appointment of Melvin Jayawardana as the vendor’s European fund administration product manager, to be based in Luxembourg.
Jayawardana will assist clients looking to expand their use of Confluence's Unity platform, and will be responsible for broadening the vendor’s global market penetration through new products innovation. He has held previous roles at JPMorgan as a senior vice president and product manager for mutual fund accounting, and at State Street in Edinburgh and Luxembourg.
"Melvin Jayawardana has a strong background in managing and delivering fund administration technology solutions throughout the European market. For our customers, Melvin's expertise will help them realize even greater benefits from the use of our automation solutions in order to meet the distinct needs of European fund administrators," says Skip Smith, vice president of product development at Confluence.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit