Gartland was most recently business manager for over-the-counter markets at trading technology vendor TradingScreen, prior to which he was managing director and head of product development at now-defunct Benchmark Solutions, which also sought to provide continuously updating fixed income prices.
Before joining Benchmark in 2010, Gartland was managing director of market data at bond trading platform Tradeweb, and was senior vice president of fixed income technology at Thomson Financial, prior to
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit